Below is a series of links to interviews with authors of literary or contemporary fiction. Each discusses one of their most recent books (as of this writing on August 13, 2018).
I also ran a series of interviews to get different authors’ opinions of the nature of literary fiction. To access those interviews, click here.
Author Interview Series
- Allan Winneker, author of Border Line
- Amy Waeschle, author of Love in the Time of Surfing
- Clare Blanchard, author of The Tainted Vintage
- David Wake, author of Crossing the Bridge
- Emily Kazmierski, author of All American Liars
- Greg Kalkwarf, author of Was That Thunder? More Than a Boston Marathon Bombing Story
- Jane Davis, author of Smash All the Windows
- Jeffrey K. Walker, author of the Sweet Wine of Youth trilogy
- Jessica Levin, author of Everyone Has Sh*t: Unsolicited Advice for Being Human
- Jo Ullah, author of The Locksmith
- Julie Gilbert, author of Beyond Broken Pencils
- Lisa Ann O’Kane, author of Essence
- Ramona Flightner, author of The Banished Saga Series